PDA

Voir la version complète : kawasaki mechanic

lefty
11/06/2003, 09h01
Does anyone know of a good kawasaki mechanic who will do work on
the side? I have a 93 zx7 and second gear is on its way out?
Or at least I think that's the problem - everytime I give a good amount of throttle in second the bike jumps and grips later, but it does this only when accelarating hard - cruising in second is no problem.

Josie
12/06/2003, 18h19
I know Mecamoto is a real good motorcycle mecanic garage. But I don't know if he know reaaaaally good Kawa.. I will know next monday cause he will do my clutch system, "carburateur" ( :-? english) and starter box and I have a ZX-6 1994...

I will give you news.

SpeedAddict
12/06/2003, 18h21
I know Mecamoto is a real good motorcycle mecanic garage. But I don't know if he know reaaaaally good Kawa.. I will know next monday cause he will do my clutch system, "carburateur" ( :-? english) and starter box and I have a ZX-6 1994...

I will give you news.carburator :P

lefty
12/06/2003, 18h22
Thanks,
I'll be waiting to hear from you

lefty
12/06/2003, 18h22
Thanks,
I'll be waiting to hear from you

Josie
12/06/2003, 18h26

I will give you news.carburator :P

chu découragée (ma moto pis mon anglais, calvaire!! ) :crying2 :errr :sad: :mecry
m'a virer folle!

V-Force
12/06/2003, 18h50
Does anyone know of a good kawasaki mechanic who will do work on
the side? I have a 93 zx7 and second gear is on its way out?
Or at least I think that's the problem - everytime I give a good amount of throttle in second the bike jumps and grips later, but it does this only when accelarating hard - cruising in second is no problem.

Ask ti-guy in the members list.
He's a good friend of mine.
He does jobs on the side ;)